Monday, December 20, 2010

The only option when empty words rattle

Today I am making an effort to write, because I have no other way of expression...........so I feel like expressing my thoughts on situation which is a part of  everyones life, but we are far too busy to acknowledge it.


1. The thing/person you try to forget the most ; you shall never be able to it. So stop making efforts.
2. People say, the best things in life take their own time to happen; but the reality is every happening is best, our perceptions are wrong.
3. The control button of our lives is in the hands of other people, we all know, we never make an effort to take that control in our hands. God know's what is stopping us.
4. These we fall in love after looking at bank balance, the cars driven, the brand of clothes worn etc etc and we fall out of live the minute any of the above things falls below standards. We are in mad race to impress upon the  neighbors and relatives, we never think about our happiness.
5. Marriages are contracts between not two people, but between two bank accounts ( let's see whose account gets fatter, faster)
* Also the marriages are about " physical relations" the concept of being each others sole mate is rubbished.
(- what sole mates, yeh kya hota hai. LOG kehte hain    "khaoo, piyo aur aish karo".) 
6. We persue professions which are considered good by the society irrespective of an individuals capability, caliber and liking. ( You are not born to like anything; you will have to like what the society likes. how dare you have your own choice?)




I often wonder about myself being a part of this world; and then I resort to a very funny thing; I Calculate my age; the number of years I have lived and then I smile to myself, my aim will be fulfilled in another 5 years, so I don't wish to live beyond those years.


But this is life, the more you run away from it, the  more it has in warehouse to offer, some times there is Excess buffer, you have to finish all of it.




" COUNTING THE DAYS" 

2 comments:

  1. sometimes in order get what really makes you happy ....you have to try hard.....you might fail.....but you try again till the time you get that thing......and it is important that you do that because.......its one life, one time, one love.....and destiny will never help if you never tried.....some thing somewhere will always happen ....and that happening we call destiny.....its just a name that we have given to it......so it better you try and do what you wanted to make happen..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I ever get a chance to explain that, i will.

    ReplyDelete